ASK NICHOLE - FREEAdvice and Q&A: I want a friend, she wants More. What do I do?

ASK NICHOLE - FREEAdvice and Q&A

This page has been created for those of you who need some friendly advice or guidance. Afraid to talk to those close to you, because they may judge you? Or maybe you just want someone OUTSIDE OF THE BOX to help you out. Well, I'm your girl. Anything goes here! Send Questions to: AskNichole@yahoo.com or Post a Comment to any Entry.


Please Help Keep this site FREE by visiting MY sponsors BELOW!

Friday, August 1, 2008

I want a friend, she wants More. What do I do?

(Q) I started seeing this girl I met online a few months ago. She's a great girl but just not for me. I enjoy her company and being her friend, but she wants more. She's constantly calling, texting and always wants to see me. What do I do??

(A) First and foremost, you are not alone!! I know a lot of women who are like this. You have to be honest with her and tell her exactly how you are feeling. The more you lead her on, the more attached she is going to get… and the HARDER it'll be for you to get rid of her. Honesty is always the best policy.

It doesn't seem like you want to cut all ties with her, more so just distance yourself. I would suggest sitting her down and having a conversation about this face to face. Sometimes us women can be sooo caught up in the moment, we don't know we're being a Bug-A-Boo! Nobody likes to be smothered. If she likes you, she will want you to be happy.

If that STILL doesn't work.. Then I suggest you RUN!!! Just Joking. In all seriousness, sometimes we just need to take a break. Give the mind and heart time to deal. After a while, her feelings and interest will subside. When that happens, it will enable you two to have a true friendship.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Monday, August 04, 2008 11:51:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How old are you?

 
At Monday, August 04, 2008 11:52:00 PM , Blogger Big SeXxXy said...

25

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home