ASK NICHOLE - FREEAdvice and Q&A: Need Advice?

ASK NICHOLE - FREEAdvice and Q&A

This page has been created for those of you who need some friendly advice or guidance. Afraid to talk to those close to you, because they may judge you? Or maybe you just want someone OUTSIDE OF THE BOX to help you out. Well, I'm your girl. Anything goes here! Send Questions to: AskNichole@yahoo.com or Post a Comment to any Entry.


Please Help Keep this site FREE by visiting MY sponsors BELOW!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Need Advice?

Then this is the Spot for you! I got extra time on my hands and I want to help you out. So.. if there's something that's been bothering you.. or you need help making a decision. I'd be more than happy to give you my input. Just send your scenario/issue to: AskNichole@yahoo.com OR if you would like to remain even MORE Anonymous, you can post an ANONYMOUS COMMENT to this Entry.

Questions/Scenarios will be posted (all anonymously of course), along with my response!

Can't wait to hear from you all! =)

Labels: